Rape, Date Rape & Sex Abuse
At Goldberg & Allen, LLP, our seasoned attorneys are accustomed to cases where the stakes are high and the evidence is complex. Rape, date rape and other sex offense allegations almost always qualify on both counts.
We bring decades of experience to the table — including first-hand insight into how New York City prosecutors handle these cases — when you choose to contact us for a personal, discreet and non-judgmental consultation on your defense. For a free consultation, call 212-766-3366.
We are well equipped to assess and deal with all aspects of your case, whether the allegations and charges involve:
- Rape of either a stranger or an acquaintance, including date rape, statutory rape or various levels of sexual assault charges
- Sexual abuse, aggravated sexual abuse, or other charges related to unlawful touching or sexual contact
- Sexual abuse charges brought by an employee against you as a supervisor or other authority figure
- Sexual abuse charges brought by a family member or a minor
Effectively Addressing Physical Evidence, Identity, Consent, and More
With your freedom and reputation on the line, it can be essential to work with a lawyer who is trial-proven and respected by prosecutors and court officials. For more than 25 years, we have both established our integrity and proven our technical skills in cases requiring:
- A thorough understanding of DNA and other scientific evidence, resulting in a proven ability to cross-examine experts and raise serious questions of reliability
- Solid knowledge of police procedures and tactics that may lead to inadmissible evidence and confessions
- Rigorous investigation necessary to raise the possibility of mistaken identity, conclusions drawn under the influence of severe trauma, and other factors
- Adept witness examination revealing inconsistencies and flaws in accounts essential to the prosecution’s case
Our experience also extends to civil law. We will, if requested, work with other attorneys in an effort to minimize your exposure to civil lawsuits beyond the criminal case. Our longstanding presence in New York City provides access to many top-flight experts who may be essential to your defense.
Do You Need a Date Rape Drug Lawyer?
Many date rape cases involve alcohol or drug use, which often affects how one or both parties remember the incident. You may remember no objections to engaging in sexual activity, while your partner is alleging that he or she was in no position to actually give consent. We defend clients who were accused of using date-rape drugs such as rohypnol (“roofies”) or GHB to coerce sexual activity. As former high-level prosecutors, we know what tactics to anticipate and proactively build your defense accordingly.
The Fight for Your Future Starts With Your Call: 212-766-3366
For an all-out effort to defend your freedom and future, please contact us now. We will provide an honest evaluation of your case and our ability to defend you against a rape or other sex-related charge.